ELECTRICIAN & TECHNICIAN POSITIONS AVAILABLE
LOCATION: Continental United States
QuestCom is seeking industrial and commercial electricians and technicians for projects throughout the United States. Individual should possess a minimum of journeyman level skills and be capable of working on highly complex fast paced projects.
- Conduit bending for EMT, IMC, Rigid and PVC.
- Underground layout.
- Wire pulling.
- Device terminations.
- Panel and head end terminations.
- Testing and commissioning.
- Journeyman certificate or applicable experience.
- Industry certifications and training certificates a plus.
- A BICSI level technician is a plus.
- A NICET level technician is a plus.
- Safety credentials and equipment certifications is a plus.
RECEPTIONIST/FRONT DESK POSITION
Location: Jacksonville, FL
QuestCom is seeking a dependable and detail oriented individual with strong organizational & communication skills is required. This individual will be responsible for answering all incoming telephone calls and greeting visitors. Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge is required.
- Answering telephone and greeting all visitors to building.
- Filing and copying.
- Coordinating conference room usage including arrangement of catering.
- Review and ordering of office supplies.
- Review and general upkeep of office kitchen.
- Coordinating postage and courier services.
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience required.
- Knowledge of the construction field is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- General bookkeeping skills a plus.
ON-SITE SAFETY MANAGERS
Location: Southeastern United States
QuestCom is seeking safety professionals for on-site assignments throughout the Southeastern United States. Individual should possess 5 – 8 years of experience in the safety field.
- Conduct on-site safety inspections and reviews.
- Review and update corporate safety programs to specific job site conditions.
- Coordinate all safety related paperwork with general contractors and or owners.
- Conduct weekly safety meetings on-site.
- Coordinate site specific job task planning with superintendents and foreman.
- Coordinate with other trades safety personnel.
- 5 – 8 years of applicable construction and or manufacturing plant safety experience.
- OSHA credentials.
- CPR certified.
- Equipment certifications training.
BIM DESIGNER/ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Jacksonville, FL
QuestCom is seeking candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience in 3D drafting and modeling. MEP experience is a plus. Position requires knowledge of REVIT and AutoCAD for the purposes of design development and construction documentation. Strong technical, organizational, and communication skills is a must. The position requires the ability to work as part of a team and to work demanding schedules at times.
Applicant must be proficient in basic project management assignments. Applicant will assist project managers, designers and superintendents by completing assigned tasks..
- Knowledge of both REVIT and AutoCAD who can assist other team members in the use of REVIT. Have a strong understanding of BIM and CAD standards, as well as drafting practices to ensure design that design standards are implemented and consistent.
- Identifies and qualifies subcontractors and vendors for assigned scopes of work. Prepares and transmits bid packages and invitations to bid. Receives and analyzes received bids. In conjunction with project manager, may negotiate and award subcontracts and purchase orders. Prepares and maintains purchase control log.
- Participates in design review meetings and reviews and monitors design with particular attention to scope, cost changes and constructability. May be responsible for applying for, tracking and expediting project permits.
- Prepares detailed estimates and cost codes for initial cost control reporting and updates labor cost reports and summary cost reports. Works with accounting to maintain subcontractor and vendor requirements for payment processing.
- Works with project team to prepare and update progress schedules including short term interval schedules. Assists in planning construction operations and sequences.
- As directed by project manager, may interact with client including correspondence, periodic reports, change order requests, submittal of pay requisitions, and response to client inquiries and directives.
- Checks, approves and transmits submittals; maintains submittal control log; prepares and manages requests for information and maintains RFI log.
- Assists superintendent with subcontractor coordination, safety and quality management, and job site reporting and controls.
- Assists in preparation of project close-out requirements including unit cost history, operations and maintenance manuals, punch list management and agency inspections.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the construction industry, including methods, engineering, equipment, technology, safety, etc.
- Ability to monitor resources, including budgets, schedules and materials, in an environment of multiple, competing demands.
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaboration and analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and execute the company vision and values of Team, Excellence, Service and Trust